On 27/11/2017 18:01, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Mon, 2017-11-27 at 09:32 +0100, Normand wrote:
Hello Adam,
As per openQA output failure (1) it seems the createhdds was not
executed for PowerPC on openqa.stg.

I do not know how it is done for x86-64, but we would probably need to
do something similar for PowerPC.

We already do. If the image isn't there, it means creation of it is
failing and we need to figure out why...

I do not know how I could help to investigate that.
But what I already verified is that createhdds is correctly generating the f27 images the local Power8 host we are using for our openQA tests.

--
Michel Normand