On Sat, 2018-04-21 at 17:07 +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> On 17.4.2018 22:45, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> > I'm trying to follow the following guide:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CI/Tests#Wrapping

> > What piece am I missing?
>
> Is this a wrong place ask?

I did ask in #fedora-ci on IRC if anyone could answer the question for
you, sorry I didn't check to see if anyone had followed up. It's not
*wrong* exactly, but the folks here are not mostly the folks
responsible for the 'Fedora CI' stuff, this list is older and mainly
focused on the dev projects initiated by the 'Fedora QA' team itself
(of which Fedora CI is not one). Sorry for the confusion :/
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey