Steve,

Great work!  Hope to be able to get to work on QA of the ia2 branch soon.

<snip>
>Yes, the branch "ia2" is ready for QA now. The earlier the
>power users involve, the faster project progress we can expect.

Since we are a while out from a nightly build incorporating the ia2 branch,
we'll
need to roll our own. Any particular configuration controls you'd recommend to
have in place for QA for builds of the ia2 branch for Windows OS?   Something
similar to  the Software requirements you'd posted for doing a Symphony build
(http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/How_to_build_Symphony%27s_source_code#Building_Symphony_on_Windows)

Any chance of having Oliver-orw at apache.org--or one of your IBM Beijing team,
cobble together  and post a Windows build of the ia2 branch to standardize any
QA work.

Finally, noted your exchange with Simon Liu

<snip>
>For the AOO IAccessible2 testing tools, I think a screen reader which can
>support IA2 is required. We recommand JAWS for IA2 testing. And for the IA2
>attributes or events information testing, AccProbe is preferred.

Of course those only cover Linux testing. For IAccessibility2 testing of ia2 in
Windows, the QA and testers would probably need Inspect.exe and
AccEvent.exe from  the Microsoft Windows SDK as those are the best tools
for monitoring MSAA/IAccessible and UI Automation.

Also,  in addition to JAWS, a current build of NVDA would be helpful. And I'm
sure
Jamie Teh at NV Access has some solid Python utilities for use with exposing
events in Windows

Stuart Foote