On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Duccio Cosimini <d.cosim...@100100.it> wrote:
> Ciao Rob.
> I already entered myself as a testing volunteer.
> I'm very busy with work but I would like to contribute.
> How can I help?
> I use MacOSX 10.8.2

Hello Duccio,

Welcome to the project.  There are a few things you will need to do to
get started.  There are accounts you need to sign up for, so you can
edit our wiki, enter bugs into Bugzilla (our issue tracker), etc.

We've put together a special page for new QA volunteers that has all
of this information and instructions.

You can read it here:  http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-qa.html

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,