 From: Yi Xuan Liu <liuyixuan....@gmail.com>
To: qa@openoffice.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, 12 March 2013 1:50 AM
Subject: Kick off of AOO 4.0 Sidebar test

Hi, all:

Sidebar is one of the most important features in AOO4.0. More tests on
sidebar are needed to ensure AOO4.0 qualification.
By now, sidebar developing build could be downloaded at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar#Developer_Builds.
<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar#Developer_Builds>
And some sidebar testcases are created on Testlink:
http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php

Testcase steps are clear and easy to follow. Try it!  Open bug in bugzilla
or sending mail.

Contact with me for any issue.

Thanks!