From: Shenfeng Liu [liush...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:28 AM
To: qa@openoffice.apache.org; d...@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Start AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test

Yu Zhen & Liu Ping,
  Thanks very much for your help to prepare for the test guidance!

  Now we have the latest dev snapshot build here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets
  And we have the "AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test" test plan created in
Testlink: http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php .
  And we have test guidance here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Full+Regression+Test+Guidance
                                    and here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Defect+Verification+Guidance

  So I suggest we start the AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test now !!!!!

  The test focus of this test circle include the following:
    (1) Basic Function Verification
    (2) MS Interoperability Test
    (3) 2nd phase of sidebar testing
    (4) Defect verification

  We will add more test cases (e.g. the Upgrade Check) in later circle.

  We already got some volunteers replied in mail list. Thanks very much!
Will assign test cases in Testlink and send mail to you one by one.
  And looking forward more people to join and help the testing!

- Shenfeng (Simon)