Николай Нинков wrote:
> Because the translation of Bulgarian is almost ready, please do for me a dev
> snapshot with the Bulgarian translation to carry out the necessary tests.
> I do not want to promise but I will try to handle the tests so that you  turn
> the Bulgarian translation in the new Release 4.0.1.

I have to admit that I don't know how get a *sdf file out of pootle. But
if someone can provide me with the latest *sdf file for Bulgarian I'd
volunteer to do a snapshot build for it. I extend that offer also for
Danish as that just got ready.

The builds would be quite similar to the soon to be expected AOO 4.0.1,
but only similar because the revision number approved for the official
4.0.1 release would not have the latest *sdf files.

I look forward to the near future when we'll be able to skip the SDF
step and use the pootle files directly.

> Wish me success.

I wish you a lot of success! ;-)

Herbert