On 01.10.2013 07:14, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
Tal Daniel schrieb:
But I couldn't edit the wiki page (I'm logged in to as Talchu).

Hi,

I can confirm that problem. I am not familiar with with cwiki, but I
added myself to "Directory of volunteers", where I currently also can't
find a way how to edit that page.

It seems currently cwiki only can be edited by very few persons?

I cannot edit pages in the cwiki either. I was able to do it last week, but this week I can't, because the edit-page option is missing. Is this lock-out a collateral damage of the release notes being protected?

Herbert