Hi,
I am a beginner in QA and would like to participate in all activities. But
for start  need something simple. I can test on the following platforms:
Windows 8 64-bit, Ubuntu 64-bit, I can test printing (Samsung ML-2510,
EPSON XP-310), have access to MS Office Home and business 2013. Languages:
English, French, Russian.  I  am willing to learn and I can dedicate 10h+
per week. Could someone please add me to the "qa-team" group in Bugzilla.

Thanks end regards
Maryna Martynenko