On 4/15/14 10:20 AM, Edwin Sharp wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 2, 2014, at 17:45, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> I hope that nobody have a problem with the revision number ...666 and
>> the build date April 1th ;-) I find it funny and you can expect a very
>> hot version ...
>>
> With a fourth release candidate on the way, I don't find it funny.
> Please no more problematic numbers and dates for our releases.

well it was not planned and I just noticed it when preparing the RC. It
is indeed not funny and the question is why we got some showstoppers so
late where the code is in the snapshots since last year. We make a beta
and received no critical feedback and when we start RC builds we receive
one showstopper one after another. We shave to think how we can improve
this in the future.

Juergen