Am 24.06.2014 03:18, Melanie Lightfoot wrote:
> I have downloaded open office apache about a year ago.  Use it almost
> everyday.  Thank you.
>
> What I need to know is:  is there an instruction book for Apache Open Office
> that I can buy, and what is the cost?
>
> I hate looking at the on screen instructions.  They are confusing to me.  I'm
> used to looking at a book.
>
> Thank you for your time

Hi Melanie,

The documentation for OpenOffice 3.2 applies to recent versions very well.

> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Chapters

The PDF files on this page are printable documentation. You can easily
print the books on your own or consult your local copy shop.

For each book there is one bigger file containing the complete book
(Getting Started, Writer, Calc, etc) and smaller files for those who are
interested in single chapters.

Hope this helps,
Andreas Sä
ger