From: Frank Dusett [mailto:frdus...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 05:42
To: qa@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: New QA Volunteer

Hello,

I am a long time user and advocate of Openoffice software.  I can't
remember precisely when my first introduction to Openoffice was, but it
would have been around 8 -10 years ago.  Openoffice has enabled me to work
on office files and documents, without having to afford Microsoft's Office
software.  The extensiveness of capability and cross-compatibility, coupled
with ease of use, has kept me as a long time user of Openoffice.

Having experienced the benefits of the Openoffice software family, I want
the opportunity to give back, in any way that I can offer.  Reading that
there is a place for debug verification, I believe that is something that I
can be of immediate assistance with.  I love trying to push the limits of
software that I utilize, so this definitely fits.

I have office and technical skills, but not programming experience.  I am a
long time CAD operator, and business office software user.  Currently I am
a proposal process engineer working for KUKA Systems Aerospace Group.  If
any of my professional skills or experience can be of use as an Openoffice
volunteer, I would be thrilled to offer my contributions.

Kind regards,

Frank L Dusett