[BCC PMC, FYI QA]

At this time, the preparation and dev@/qa@ confirmation of the AOO 4.1.2-patch1
Hotfixes has quieted.

I propose that the current binaries be placed into general availability.  I am
initiating lazy consensus to end not before Tuesday, 2016-08-23T22:00Z.

MATERIALS TO BE AVAILABLE

 * The file hotfix.html at
   <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-patch1/>
   will be made available at
   <https://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.2-patch1/>

 * The directory folder
   <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-patch1/binaries/>
   will be made available as a subdirectory of
   <https://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.2-patch1/>.

ANNOUNCEMENT OF AVAILABILITY

  * The CVE-2016-1513 advisory,
    <http://www.openoffice.org/security/cves/CVE-2016-1513.html>,
    will be reissued to include availability of the hotfix and
    refer users to the hotfix.html page in the archive 4.1.2-patch1
    location.

  * There will be an accompanying announcement on dev@, users@,
    and in the two bugzilla issues related to the defect that the
    hotfix applies to.

WHAT TO REVIEW

You can find everything to be made available by starting with the hotfix.html
page at
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-patch1/hotfix.html>.

IGNORE the Source column.  The source release has already occurred, and those
links will not be valid until deployment of hotfix.html to the archive location.

The README files are the next materials to examine.  There you can learn more
about the hotfix for each of the four platforms: Windows, MacOSX, Linux32, and
Linux64.  Follow any of the procedures that you want to verify.

 - Dennis