Hi all,

With 4.2.0 in the pipe we need to substential tests.
Since we have figured in 4.1.4 that we need a more substential testing, I wonder if we have volunteers that are willed to work in a more coordinated test approach.

My Idea would be to organize a testplan, which tries to cover a good amount of features used in the day to day live.
Then we write testcases, including test documents.
The goal would be that we can in the end efficiently execute testing, maybe involving more people who would like to help out but dont know where to start.

What do you think?

Please keep both list in the list for now. I do not know how many read both lists. even if QA is pretty silent. (But I know QA people who are not on development lists, so I use both.)

All the best
Peter