On 01/30/2018 05:47 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
As I previously posted, the old TestLink instance is still alive but NOT well on: http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/login.php?note=expired

referenced from the Apache OpenOffice QA information at: https://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-qa.html

* Is there any interest in revising TestLink completely?

This would require contacting adfinish-sygroup.org to establish a new admin for our TestLink instance who would then be responsible for general oversight of this platform including adding users, etc.

Recently, I setup a guest account and had a look around. It seems SOME tests are continuing to be run automatically (bvt, etc.), but they are referencing the old 4.0.x series and I have no knowledge of how any of this is setup.

* Is there any interest in salvaging the existing test cases (manual write-ups) from the TestLink system and porting them to the AOO svn tree under "/test" with a new sub-are named "manual_tests" or something similar.

The manual test cases most recently pertained to 4.0.x but I'm sure they could continue to be used for the 4.1.x and 4.2.x series.

Hi Kay,

I hope to one day soon try my hand at some QA.

I just looked around TestLink and it looks interesting.
Is this web service donated to the project?

Is there a risk of loosing this information somehow?

Thanks,
Carl