Hello all --

I now have 589 manual test cases extracted from TestLink ready to put *somewhere*. I think ultimately it would be good to use them (individually or as a group in a zipped file) eventually in BZ so feedback on each case could be given easily as QA volunteers test.

These do not include 516 cases devoted to the sidebar testing.

Currently, they are still html files but they render more or less OK in my Firefox browser without incident. There is ONE stylesheet file which applies to all of them which could be placed in the same directory to make things a bit nicer to view.

Many of these "cases" are used for specialized testing on a given aspect of AOO. The former QA team had reasons for these tests I assume. SO, not all of them might be used generally.

What I think would be a good idea for now would be to establish a new subdirectory under http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/test/ maybe called "test_cases" and just put them all there for inspection or use. Any feedback on this idea?

(additional followup: Downloading the cases took a while. After that, I spent some time cleaning up the test case file names, etc to be compatible with *nix systems. I also pre-pended a numerical index number to each file for easier reference later even though each case already had a number assigned to it.)