On 15/05/2013 18:28, Kakadu wrote:

> Now qbs take source file and generates result in  build folder. I have
> compiler which takes source files and places result always in the same
> folder. Is it possible to hack qbs to copy source file to build directory and
> built it there? How difficult is it?

You'd have to add a copy command before the actual compiler call.
Something like this:

---snip---
Rule {
     prepare: {
         var commands = [];
         // copy source file
         var cmd = new Command("cp", [input.fileName,
FileInfo.path(output.fileName));
         commands.push(cmd);
         // now the actual compiler call
         cmd = new Command("g++", args);
         commands.push(cmd);
         return commands;
     }
}
---snap---

Instead of calling cp you can use a JavaScript command and copy the file
via File.copy in a platform-independent way, if you want.

BR,

Joerg