On 05/23/2014 11:50 AM, Kurt Keller wrote:
> I have a linux server with multiple users. All users want to use the same
> qbs profile. (They all use the same Qt Versions, the same Qt Creator, the
> same environment, the same compilers.)
>
> How can I set up a single profile for all users? (They want still to keep
> there different login names :)

For the command-line, this would be possible either by always using the
same --settings-dir option (possibly via a shell script or alias) or
using the global settings directory (/etc/xdg/ under Linux) once when
setting up the toolchains (as root).
Creator, however, will not let you configure the location freely; it's
fixed relative to Creator's own settings. This is because the Creator
Kits are turned into qbs profiles and written to disk, assuming
exclusive ownership of the respective files.

Christian