Hi,

let's consider the following line of a toolchain profile (exported format)

  profiles.atmega.cpp.linkerFlags: -Wl,--gc-sections

-Wl tells g++ (running as linker driver) to pass an additional flag towards
the linker. When importing a profile with the above line using "qbs config
--import", each comma is converted into a white space instead. Commas
usually mark a list of values, but in this case, the comma is important and
needs to be preserved.

How can I achieve this? When I quote the above flag, qbs will escape all
quotes during import which leads to an invalid profile, too. As a
workaround, I edit the imported qbs configuration file manually and add
surrounding quotes directly. But this works only on linux when using the
init format for profiles.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Richard