A transformer can be used without input, just to produce an output artifact from nothing.

Le 08-11-14 14:44, Tim Hutt a écrit :

As far as I can see, a Transformer isn't aware of file tags - they act on specific file names rather than file types, but yeah they seem to overlap a lot and the use case for Transformers isn't totally clear from the documentation.