> On Jun 5, 2015, at 12:07 PM, William Gallafent <will...@gallaf.net> wrote:
>
> Now that I've worked out how to use cpp.provisioningProfile and
> cpp.signingIdentity variables, I'd like to publish that to the
> documentation at http://doc.qt.io/qbs/cpp-module.html . How can I do
> this? Is it simply a case of cloning
> http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtdoc.git/ , making my updates, and pushing
> into Gerrit, as in the usual way for Qt contributions?
>
> --
> Bill Gallafent.

Hi Bill,

Actually you'd clone git://code.qt.io/qt-labs/qbs.git
<git://code.qt.io/qt-labs/qbs.git> and make changes in
doc/reference/modules/cpp-module.qdoc. After that, through Gerrit as usual.

However, don't document those properties. They're undocumented for a reason -
they were added as part of incomplete initial support for iOS in Qbs and will
be replaced with a significantly more powerful alternative in the future (see
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/107882
Jake Petroules - jake.petroules at petroules.com