On 08/05/2016 01:40 PM, Dennis Tomas wrote:
Am 02.08.2016 um 12:29 schrieb Christian Kandeler:
On 08/01/2016 10:24 AM, Dennis Tomas wrote:
Am 01.08.2016 um 09:20 schrieb Christian Kandeler:
On 07/29/2016 09:05 PM, Dennis Tomas wrote:
Rule {
    property string fileName: "resources"
    multiplex: true
    Artifact {
        filePath: baseName + ".qrc" // ReferenceError
        fileTags: ["qrc"]
    }
    prepare: {
[...]
    }
}

I get a ReferenceError as marked above. Is there a way to somehow
reference baseName from the Artifact's filePath property?

Have you tried parent.baseName?

Yes, this also results in a ReferenceError.

Ah yes. That's because the filePath property is evaluated in a
different context and at a later stage (so that you can refer to
"inputs", for instance). This means your approach cannot work as is;
you'll have to look for a different way to set your output file name.
There are lots of possibilities; for instance, you could derive it
from the name of the first input artifact. It just has to be unique.

In my case it's not sufficient for the name to be unique, because I have
to reference it when using the Q_INIT_RESOURCE macro.

In that case, I suggest that you represent the qrc files as products and let your rule derive the file name from product.targetName.

Christian