On 03/11/16 15:18, Christian Kandeler wrote:
On 11/03/2016 02:58 PM, Andrzej Telszewski wrote:
But did you try to compile it against qbs 1.6.0, and not the bundled one?

Oh, you are talking about API compatibility? Yeah, we only guarantee
that across patch releases. And indeed you cannot build Creator 4.2
against qbs 1.6, because a new public type is being used there. So you
need qbs master for that (should be 1.7, but see my earlier email).

So this brings us to the beginning ;-)

I would prefer that you release -beta or -rc of qbs to accompany the -beta or -rc of qt-creator.

But if that's not possible, can you instruct me what would be the easiest way to find out which qbs commit made it into the qt-creator -beta tarball release?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski