Hi guys,

Let's imagine a situation, then we use a some custom utility to pre-process a list of input source files (*.c, *.cpp). E.g. this utility checks the source code on some errors (like a static analyser), and prints out a numbers of lines, where it found some errors or warnings. To use this utility, we in usual way add some Rule, which receives an inputs: [ 'c', 'cpp' ], transforms it to output artifact, e.g. to some file with results. As I said before, the utility also prints out a results to the stdin/stderr, and I see this output inside of QtC "Compile Output" pane.

So, my questions are:

1) Is it possible to duplicate this warnings/errors to the "Issues" windows, e.g. as it is done for compilers/linkers?

2) Is it possible that when I click on this 'issue' (as from "Issues" or from "Compile Output" pane), automatically it gets to the appropriate source file (to that line, where this issue occurred)?

BR,
Denis