Hi,

I am wondering if it was possible to replace the Jenkins pipeline with only
Qbs. In theory I see no reason why this should not work given the flexibility
of the Qbs but is there any specific functionality out of the box that could
make the typicial tasks performed by Jenkins easier? Specifically:

* Download sources from Bitbucket (Git)
* Running the build using MSBuild .proj file
* Publishing the build artifacts to external server

All of it can obviously be performed by using Javascript/Commands/Custom rules
in Qbs but maybe some of it is already there so I would not need to reinvent
the wheel. Also there is a question of bootstrapping such a build system since
Jenkins server does have web-based front-end. But I guess it can even be used
through it with Jenkins simply running the Qbs. Or perhaps it is a silly idea
since Qbs was not meant to be used this way?

Thanks!

Michael