Yes, I overlooked that section, there are too many «building» words on this
page=)
Here’s the review https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/260211/
<https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/260211/>

Meanwhile, I get another question… I think, I already asked it, but still. Is
the magic behind config parameter documented somewhere?
For example, qbs build config:debug builds a debug build, this is clear from
the examples…

What other possible options do I have? From what I’ve found, only «release» and
«debug» are supported, but this is not documented. What do you think about
adding support for «releaseWithDebugInfo»? This is kinda common usecase.