Hello, colleagues

We wrote our own code checker to check uninitialized parameters in header files (this kind of check is not available in either GCC or Clang). Already several times such a check helped us out when especially hasty colleagues forgot to initialize the parameters.

But today, after another revision of the project, we stepped on a rake: for our utility to work, all dependencies (header files) must be present, but our utility is launched before the project is built, and UI files (like ui_main_window.h) are generated only during the build process.

Question: is it possible in any way to generate only UI files, without building the entire project?

Clarification: for our utility we are already using the generation of files of the form: "qbs generate -g clangdb ..." Perhaps there are already generators for the UI as well?

--
BR, Pavel Karelin