Am 01.12.2020 um 10:50 schrieb Christian Kandeler:
On 12/1/20 8:59 AM, Björn Schäpers wrote:

I'm developing on Windows and have a 64 Bit Qt in my path, but because the linker in 64 Bit mode is much slower than its 32 Bit counterpart I often develop in 32 Bit. If I run the programs directly from the Creator everything is fine.

If I click build for the AutotestRunner it seems that the environment is not correctly set. While it loads correctly the 32 Bit runtime (which is also not on the non modified path) the Qt path is not added and it only finds the 64 Bit Qt5Core.dll (which fails to load).

Who is at fault, qbs, QtCreator, or I (something not correctly configured)?

The AutotestRunner does not set up the environment automatically (like "qbs run" does). You need to do that yourself. See tests/tests.qbs in the qbs repository for an example.

Christian

Sorry for not answering any sooner. :)
I have now looked into that, but it just adds the path for Qt. That would help for my initial query, but I have tests which depend on other products, which in turn are not in the PATH by default.

I have looked a bit into it. Is there any possibility to run the setupRunEnvironment of the correct module from the AutotestRunner.qbs's rule?

Otherwise it would be much easier for me to provide a list of tests and just qbs run them sequentially.

Greetings,
Björn.