On 5/17/22 17:40, Карелин Павел wrote:
In passing, one more question: the libmod.qbs file does not appear in the
project tree in QtC.

It does, in the last tree branch, "Qbs files".

Note that in your attached project, qbssearchPaths is missing, so if that worked on your system, then the library might have been pulled in from somewhere else, such as a global search path.
The qbsSearchPaths parameter is present. See file project.qbs

Right, I saw only product.qbs.

In my work projects, the "Qbs files" section is present. And in this mini-project, for some reason, it is not. So I decided to pay attention to this.
It is for me. Have you perhaps checked "simplify tree" in the project tree settings?

Christian