Thanks for asking.

No, I don't have a package manager there. Just some ZIP files with libraries so far ...

On 16.02.23 17:31, Richard Weickelt wrote:
On 16.02.2023 11:03, Heiko Nardmann wrote:
*Create* the files in my imagined usecase means for me retrieving necessary files from Artifactory - corr. Qbs file and e.g. some static library - and provide them so that the project can resolve the dependencies for the build graph.

Maybe you could tell us more about your use-case? Artifactory is a storage for many things. People use it for instance to distribute Conan packages. Are you using some package manager or do you just bundle libraries as zip files?