Hi,

I tried to build a project for the first time after a couple of years
and qbs versions. I now use QtCreator 13.0.1 with qbs 2.3.1.

The product is a StaticLibrary and has dependencies

Depends { name: "Qt", submodules: ["core" , "gui"] }
Depends { name: "taglib" }

In the past "taglib" has been resolved by the default fallback for
pkgconfig.

I added

qbsModuleProviders: "qbspkgconfig"

in the hope to get the correct settings for taglib. But now, qbs fails
with the following error message:

mediadb-extras.qbs:13: warning: Dependency 'Qt.core' not found for
product 'mediadb-extras'.

What I am doing wrong? I couldn't find an example showing dependencies
to Qt and a pkgconfig provided library.

I am running on Ubuntu 22.04 using Qt 5.15.2.

Regards, Jochen