Interesting, I see two 5/6 letters, equal body, but a bit different headers (the second
has empty "Sender")..

On 10.05.23 18:06, Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy wrote:
Hi all!

Let's refactor QMP transactions implementation into new (relatively)
transaction API.

v9:
01: fix leaks
02-03: add r-b
04: fix leak, s/Transaction/transaction/
05: new, was part of 06
06: rework of bitmap-add action moved to 05

Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy (6):
   blockdev: refactor transaction to use Transaction API
   blockdev: transactions: rename some things
   blockdev: qmp_transaction: refactor loop to classic for
   blockdev: transaction: refactor handling transaction properties
   blockdev:  use state.bitmap in block-dirty-bitmap-add action

Probably, the problem starts here: I accidentally add extra whitespace.. And
the second (copied) letter doesn't have this mistake. That's something about
how mailing list works.

   blockdev: qmp_transaction: drop extra generic layer

Best regards,
Vladimir