hi everybody,
thank you for your pings (which reassured me) and your answers (especially
Eric).
I would like to be able to participate (patch) but I regret, I do not have
the skills :-(.
I will test the two advanced tracks (p9/mtp).
I use qemu in "windows lab" mode and I regularly need to transfer files to
the vm often started without a network card (-net none) and the vfat
approach was the easiest for me : absolutely nothing to do on the host side
except grouping the files to be transferred in a folder.
have a nice day, regards, lacsaP.