On 18/12/2021 13:07, Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy wrote:
04.11.2021 17:53, Emanuele Giuseppe Esposito wrote:
Not sure what the atomic here was supposed to do, since job.busy
is protected by the job lock.

In block_job_query() it is protected only since previous commit. So, before previous commit, atomic read make sense.

To me it doesn't really, because it is protected with job_lock/unlock in job.c, and here is read with an atomic. But maybe I am missing something.

Hmm. but job_lock() is still a no-op at this point. So, actually, it would be more correct to drop this qatomic_read after patch 14.

Will do.

Thank you,
Emanuele