> The ignore_memory_transaction_failures is used for compatibility
> with legacy board models.
>
> I attempted to remove this property from the
> xilink_zynq board and replace it with unimplemented devices to
> handle devices that are not implemented on the board.
>
> Chao Liu (2):
>   xilink_zynq: Add various missing unimplemented devices
>   xilink-zynq-devcfg: Fix up for memory address range size not set
>     correctly
>
>  hw/arm/xilinx_zynq.c      | 44 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
>  hw/dma/xlnx-zynq-devcfg.c |  2 +-
>
> --
> 2.46.1

Hello, maintainers,

Could you please provide any suggestions or feedback on the set of patches?
This is my first contribution to the QEMU community,
and it makes me feel very honored.

Additionally, I have used creat_unimplemented_device() to
add all the unimplemented devices on the Xilinx Zynq board,
primarily referencing the Zynq DTS, located at

roms/u-boot/arch/arm/dts/zynq-7000.dtsi.

You can verify whether all the board devices have been added correctly by
following these commands:

Step1:
./qemu/build/qemu-system-arm -M xilinx-zynq-a9 -display none -monitor stdio

Step2:
(qemu) info mtree

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,