Hi,

> On Sun, 1 Jan 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> I attached the correct version to this mail. Sorry...
>
> Impressive!

Thanks! The most difficult problem was actually finding documentation
on the busmouse controller ;-).

> How about this on top (unfortunately untested, since I do not
> have a system handy which supports a busmouse):

Hmm, there seems to be a problem with your patch, though I haven't quite
figured out what exactly the cause is. When using the -busmouse option,
the busmouse_init function is called and seems to register the callbacks for
the provided I/O address ranges successfully (return value is 0 from
register_
ioport_{read,write}) - but the actual callback routines are never being
executed, which results in OpenStep not recognizing the busmouse.

regards,
    Michael