Hello.
My external device is connected with serial port and use hardware flow control - it can switch beetwen DTR/DSR or RTS/CTS. I have instaled winxp and win98 for multiplatform testing in qemu but my aplication - if i wont to communicate must by set to "no flow control". In that case it could by read from device without lost data, write isn't funcional - much data lost. When I set up some control - state of DTR or RTS are still down and communication isn't allowed. Qemu run under linux. When I run application in normaly installed windows without qemu, the application run perfectly with any of that conntrols.
Is there any possibility to correct this?
Thanks. Drlik Zbynek.