I just compiled Qemu 0.8.1 for windows and started it with kquemu 1.3.0pre6 and
tapped networking under Win2k. Within the last 4 hours I got about 4
bluescreens of the machine.
It only happens when accessing files on the qemu gentoo system via a samba
share from the windows host. Is there anything I can do for tracing that ? The
trap is not reproducable.

The problem should be reproducable by opening several explorer windows and
changing to the mounted root drive of the qemu target.
When I do not use the windows explorer and only work on commandline no crash
occurs.

--
Helmut Auer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]