Hi,

I've used distro from http://www.aurel32.net/info/debian_arm_qemu.php.

It's working fine (about 1 minute to boot in my PC).

regards,

Màrius

PianoPan wrote:
> Hello, everyone,
>

> Now, I'm planning to use Qemu as our mobile device emulator (ARM).
> Before our development, I want to confirm performance of it. I use
> packages from http://folks.o-hand.com/richard/qemu.html to build the
> evaluation environment, but performance of Linux in Qemu is too slow.
> It uses about one hour to boot GUI system.
>

> Can anybody tell me this performance is proper or not?
>
> Best regards!
>
> Piano Pan

Màrius Montón i Macián   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://cephis.uab.es
<http://www.mariusmonton.name>
Hardware Engineer
CEPHIS
Centre de Prototips i Solucions Hardware-Software
Dep. Microelectrònica i Sistemes Electrònics
ETSE - Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)  Phone: +34 935 813 534
Fax: +34 935 813 033
QC-2090D. ETSE. Campus UAB.
080193 Bellaterra

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:M=C3=A0rius Mont=C3=B3n
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Mont=C3=B3n;M=C3=A0rius
org;quoted-printable:CEPHIS;Microelectr=C3=B2nica i Sistemes Electronics
adr:Campus de la UAB;;QC-2090D, ETSE;Bellaterra;Barcelona;08193;Spain
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:HW Engineer
tel;work:+34935813534
tel;fax:+34935813033