Linux kernel 2.6.18 from http://www.aurel32.net/info/debian_arm_qemu.php
will get this mismatch. I don't know the real hardware implement inside
scsi.
I just modify the hardware emulation consist with the linux driver.
Because the hardware emulation is not 100% complete and many parts are not
implemented,
the mismatch issue the interrupt and the ISR work well in real hardware, but
not in QEMU.
The problem maybe inside the mismatch condition, but I am not familiar with
the mismatch handler.
The patch can workaround the mismatch condition. Maybe we should improve the
mismatch condition.

2007/4/22, Paul Brook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Sunday 22 April 2007 03:01, Wang Cheng Yeh wrote:
> The number of responded bytes from scsi device do not match the expected
> value of lsi53c895a driver. hence, the mismatch interrupt happen, but
the
> driver does not always handle  it correctly.
> My patch make the responded bytes as expected and the interrupt will not
> happen.

What makes you think padding the response with zeros is the right thing to
do?
I think this is a bug elsewhere (maybe in your device driver).

Paul