Hi,

I am a student currently working on development of a Hypervisor for JOS
Operating System.

I run JOS over QEMU's emulation of x86 architecture. Currently I am planning to
add Nested Page Table support to JOS.

Does QEMU emulate the Nested Page Tables implemented by AMD-V architecture or
the Intel VT?

Also I am trying to understand the QEMU source with an objective of
participating in the Google Summer of Code and contributing to QEMU. I have
tried tracing through the code but seems this link
http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/stefanha.git/blob_plain/refs/heads/tracing:/docs/tracing.txt
 is not updated because many of the options do not work here. I would very
happy if someone could provide me links to a good starting point to understand
QEMU source code.

Thanks,
Ankur