On 11/2/23 08:12, Zhenzhong Duan wrote:
Hi,

Thanks all for giving guides and comments on previous series, here is
the v4 of pure iommufd support part.

Based on Cédric's suggestion, this series includes an effort to remove
spapr code from container.c, now all spapr functions are moved to spapr.c
or spapr_pci_vfio.c, but there are still a few trival check on
VFIO_SPAPR_TCE_*_IOMMU which I am not sure if deserved to introduce many
callbacks and duplicate code just to remove them. Some functions are moved
to spapr.c instead of spapr_pci_vfio.c to avoid compile issue because
spapr_pci_vfio.c is arch specific, or else we need to introduce stub
functions to those spapr functions moved.

PATCH 1-5: Move spapr functions to spapr*.c

PATCH 1-5 applied to vfio-next.

Thanks,

C.