I think I could not explain my question regarding "addl %ebx, (%eax)".
What I wanted to ask was that this instruction also accesses the memory and
I also need to intercept it within a transaction. Incase of "addl %ebx,
(%eax)", Are the functions under "/* CPU memory access without any memory or
io remapping */" called in case of this instruction.

Yes. Just look how the instruction is translated into opcodes and you'll see
how it works. You can use the -d switch for this.

Secondly, there is a function in "exec.c" called "cpu_physical_memory_rw".
Is it easier to hack into this fuction to intercept the memory references.

That function is used by emulated hardware devices to interact with memory (
e.g. DMA to write and read memory chunks). Translated guest code does not
use it.

Regards,
Eduardo