Am 13.12.23 um 22:15 schrieb Stefan Hajnoczi:
> But there you have it. Please let me know what you think and try your
> reproducers to see if this fixes the missing io_poll_end() issue. Thanks!

Thanks to you! I applied the RFC (and the series it depends on) on top
of 8.2.0-rc4 and this fixes my reproducer which drains VirtIO SCSI or
VirtIO block devices in a loop. Also didn't encounter any other issues
while playing around a bit with backup and mirror jobs.

The changes look fine to me, but this issue is also the first time I
came in close contact with this code, so that unfortunately does not say
much.

Best Regards,
Fiona