Dear Experts,

I am writing to seek your assistance about CXL emulation in QEMU. I am Zhou
Tong and I am researching how to use QEMU to simulate CXL over Ethernet??

I want to implement remote registration of CXL.mem devices based on the QOM
model. The general idea is: the CXL slave side notifies the master side of the
size of the CXL memory and other control information through Ethernet, and the
master side registers the CXL device locally based on the control information.
When the master accesses the CXL device, KVM is responsible for intercepting
the action of accessing the memory, and encapsulates the CXL message and
forwards it to the slave through Ethernet??ultimately achieving remote CXL
memory access.. Ask the experts how to register the CXL device locally based on
the control information without occupying the HVA resources of the master host
(OR display the CXL device).

Thank you in advance for your attention to this email, and I eagerly look
forward to any insights or advice you may be able to provide. If there is a
more convenient time for us to discuss this matter further, please let me know,
and I will be more than happy to accommodate your schedule.

Once again, thank you for your impactful contributions to the open-source
community, and I greatly appreciate your time and consideration.

Regard,

Zhou Tong.

????
273415...@qq.com