On Wed, Dec 13, 2023 at 10:11:31AM -0800, Steve Sistare wrote:
> The existing notifiers should only apply to normal mode.
>
> No functional change.

Instead of adding such check in every notifier, why not make CPR a separate
list of notifiers?  Just like the blocker lists.

Aside of this patch, I just started to look at this "notifier" code, I
really don't think we should pass in MigrationState* into the notifiers.
IIUC we only need the "state" as an enum.  Then with two separate
registers, the device code knows the migration mode.

What do you think?

--
Peter Xu