在 2024/1/10 下午5:42, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé 写道:
Hi Song,

On 10/1/24 03:46, gaosong wrote:
在 2024/1/5 下午3:57, Tianrui Zhao 写道:

This series add loongarch kvm support, mainly implement
some interfaces used by kvm, such as kvm_arch_get/set_regs,
kvm_arch_handle_exit, kvm_loongarch_set_interrupt, etc.

Tianrui Zhao (9):
   linux-headers: Synchronize linux headers from linux v6.7.0-rc8
   target/loongarch: Define some kvm_arch interfaces
   target/loongarch: Supplement vcpu env initial when vcpu reset
   target/loongarch: Implement kvm get/set registers
   target/loongarch: Implement kvm_arch_init function
   target/loongarch: Implement kvm_arch_init_vcpu
   target/loongarch: Implement kvm_arch_handle_exit
   target/loongarch: Implement set vcpu intr for kvm
   target/loongarch: Add loongarch kvm into meson build

Applied to loongarch-next.

Sorry it took me some time to test this on a loongarch64
host. I made minor changes to patch #8, please consider
the alternative:
https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20240110094152.52138-1-phi...@linaro.org/ and https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20240110094152.52138-2-phi...@linaro.org/

Thank you ,  I wll  apply them to loongarch-next.
if no new problem with this series,  I think we can merge it on this week.

Thanks.
Song Gao