On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 at 22:47, Gurchetan Singh
<gurchetansi...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Title:
> - Improve display integration for upstream virtualized graphics

> simple, but in deployment it will be complex.  This project aims to bridge
> the gap between downstream consumers and upstream QEMU.
>
> Looking for someone interested in Rust + system level graphics to help
> realize the next steps.

Hi Gurchetan,
It's unclear what this project idea entails.

Based on your email my guess is you're looking for someone to help
upstream code into QEMU, but I'm not sure. Last year there was a
project to upstream bsd-user emulation code into QEMU and I think that
type of project can work well.

Or maybe you're looking for someone to write a QEMU UI code that uses
rutabaga_gfx.

Can you describe the next steps in more detail?

The project description should contain enough information for someone
who knows how to program but has no domain knowledge in Rutabaga,
virtio-gpu, or QEMU.

> Note: developers should be willing to sign Google CLA, here:
>
> https://cla.developers.google.com/about/google-individual
>
> But everything will be FOSS.

Which codebase will this project touch? If a CLA is required then it
sounds like it's not qemu.git?