On 2/24/24 06:15, Peter Maydell wrote:
Hi -- looks like this introduces an new variable-length-array, which
we are trying to get rid of:

../linux-user/elfload.c: In function 'vma_dump_size':
../linux-user/elfload.c:4254:9: error: ISO C90 forbids variable length
array 'page' [-Werror=vla]
4254 | char page[TARGET_PAGE_SIZE];
| ^~~~
../linux-user/elfload.c: In function 'elf_core_dump':
../linux-user/elfload.c:4778:13: error: ISO C90 forbids variable
length array 'page' [-Werror=vla]
4778 | char page[TARGET_PAGE_SIZE];
| ^~~~

I noticed this because I happened to test merging this pullreq
together with Thomas's testing pullreq that enforces the -Wvla
error. I'll be merging that testing pull shortly but it's not
upstream quite yet.

Ok, please merge Thomas' first and I'll fix this up.
It looks like we should be dynamically allocating these anyway.

r~