The Sparc CPU naming and the corresponding help text is somewhat
confusing for the users. We should avoid spaces in the Names and
provide clear information to the users what can be passed to the
"-cpu" option.
While we're at it, also remove the "+" from two of the CPU names
since this character is now not allowed in device names anymore
(and was worked around with an ugly hack in qom/object.c so far).

Thomas Huth (5):
  target/sparc/cpu: Rename the CPU models with a "+" in their names
  target/sparc/cpu: Avoid spaces by default in the CPU names
  target/sparc/cpu: Improve the CPU help text
  docs/system/target-sparc: Improve the Sparc documentation
  docs/about: Deprecate the old "UltraSparc" CPU names that contain a
    "+"

 docs/about/deprecated.rst    |  9 +++++
 docs/system/target-sparc.rst |  8 +++-
 qom/object.c                 |  8 ----